| || |
We grow them big in the Hutzley family.
I like to tell people its the water.
I can't prove it, but I think it helps. I was born and raised in Ocean Twp. I attended Ocean Twp High School and have been running Kepwel since 1989.
As a family and a business we are involved in many organizations locally.
Here just a few:
- Rotary Club of Asbury Park
- Ronald McDonald House
- Mercy Center of Asbury Park
- Boy and Girls Club of Asbury Park
- Ocean Twp Chamber of Commerce
- Arc of Monmouth
- Salvation Army of Asbury Park
- Manasquan Turkey Trot
- Dentistry from the Heart
- Dances and Proms at Ocean Twp Schools
- Hundreds of fundraising Runs and Races
- Christian Brothers Academy School
- Run for the Arts
- Brielle Day
- Friends of the Clear Water
- American Cancer Society
- Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean
- Shark River Clean Up
- Sox and the City Foundation